Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sick Day

John and I have been battling colds for the past two weeks! I started getting sick after a 10 day working streak, go figure. Consequently John caught my cold. Yesterday we finally took a sick day. My cold has decided to stay with no signs of getting better. Looks like its time to buy a platform of tissue paper from Costco, I seem to have gone through that many tissues already. Needless to say half marathon training is on hold.

 Dayquil, Gatorade, and Sprite. Not pictured is the 3 liters of water I tried to get down my aching throat.
 Some spicy chai for comfort and TP for nose blowing. TMI?
 The only edible food around.
Favorite book! I think I will post about this when I am finished, but its basically about God loving us right now! How awesome is that?

Well we are going to have nos amies  at our house tonight to make carmel apples and have fellowship time. I hope you are having a lovely weekend! We are going to continue to enojoy the "great indoors" as it feels like its 4 degrees outside. 

xoxo, 
A

No comments: