Friday, October 26, 2012

The Aasens


This is one of my most favorite little families, the Aasens, Brooke, Phil, and Baby Evelyn. Oh, and you should babes no. 2 is on the way! 

This family is particularly special to me because Brooke was my first subject to ever shoot. She was 8 months pregnant at the time. I remember saying "hey, I have a decent camera, you are pregnant, lets to maternity photos! Even if they don't turn out great, I get to practice and you get maternity pictures! its a win win" So we did! I had no idea what I was doing. I kept fiddling with my camera settings, but Brooke a whopping 8 months pregnant was so incredibly patient. I remember she wobbled up a hill so we could get a sunset shot, laid is a small tree for a whimsical frame. We had a blast! I will never ever forget this shoot. It was wonderful. 

Here is a pic from that day.



Now here they all are!!





No comments: