Thursday, May 24, 2012

diptychs





I Know, you are probably going dipty-Wahhhh? Apparently, or so I have recently learned,  diptych is a fancy way to say 'two photographs next to each other'. Big league, I know. These particular photographs placed next to each other are from our beach vacation on the Oregon coast....

Oh yeah. 

I forgot to say 

[*Insert: gigantic smile*] 

maybe some jumping up and down

okay definitely jumping up and down

more smiles... 

We celebrated our one year anniversary!!!!!!

more smiles 

more jumping

..... okay I will stop....

[insert: giant teethy grin]

That's why we were on the coast, we were happily celebrating our anniversary. 

Well these photos were not only used to capture our beach vacation, but also for a photography assignment. Way to kill two birds with one stone right!

My favorite is the one on the very top second favorite, probably the Jones soda and ice cream cone. Gimme color! Emerile Lagasse Bammm!

Well I hope you enjoy these, I promise there will be more to come. 

Loves, 
Ana

No comments: