Monday, April 30, 2012

Lindsey
Dearest Lindsey,
Thank you for being my sister in Christ. I so much enjoyed our life together at south st, and now I cherish our elusive coffee dates and impromptu photoshoots. You are by far one of the most beautiful girls I know. You are definately a 2%er, you may not agree, but I will leave these pictures to protest. Let's do this again sometime, you know, like when we can snag some sexy sun flares. But until then heres to you for makin the overcast/ rainy day look wicked hot.





3 comments:

Hannah said...

OMG Never has the Myrtle House looked so GOOOOOOD!!! Love this!

thehappieklamblogspot.com said...

Soo glad you like it! can't wait to do your shoot! its gonna be great!

Esther said...

Nice job Ana! And Linds looks great. I love the ones of her laughing! Miss you all a lot.