Thursday, April 26, 2012

Before and After

Chop chop snip snip there goes my hair! Going to the hair salon is my favorite! I mean really, all those trashy magazines you get to unabashedly read. Normally I catch up on the celebs when I am in the grocery checkout line, where I have to act like I don't really care, which I don’t….Whatever you love it too… And head massages that make you feel like butter, oh yeah it was a five star experience.
Heres to trying new things.


Before.......................................................................After

Speaking of trying new things, I have not been consuming dairy to see if affects my skin. Yeah, I have had acne my entire life (okay only since I was 12, but it feels like forever!) I believe its part of the curse. I may be permanently bitter towards my sister who has flawless porcelain skin, I mean where was I when those kick ass genes were being handed out? Anyhow, off my soap box now. In place of cow's milk I have be using coconut milk and almond milk, these are both wonderful alternatives. To help my skin I also drink lots of water and try to eat lots of veggies. Observe.



Later Loves,
Anastasia

PS: I will be 23 tomorrow!!!!

No comments: